By using or purchasing any product through the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information as set forth in this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, you are not authorized to use the Site.
Paula Mendoza will not share or disclose your Personal Information to anyone except as described in this Policy. Paula Mendoza does not collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of eighteen. If you are under eighteen and wish to place an order, please ask your parents to do so.
From time to time, we may send sale information, product updates, etc. via physical mail and/ or email. If you would prefer not to receive these promotional items, you may opt out via an online form or by contacting us at email@example.com with "REMOVE" as subject.
Paula Mendoza uses non-personally identifiable information, such as your IP address and the pages that you visit on the Site (Aggregate Information), to: 1) Help diagnose problems with our Site and/or servers, to administer the Site, and 2) to improve site-related services and features. In this process, Paula Mendoza may use a third party to do so. Your Aggregate Information may be used to gather broad demographic information and to recognize customer traffic patterns and Site usage trends. This information aids us in improving the Site navigation, design and features.
Paula Mendoza collects personal information that you voluntarily provide to us such as your name, email address, other contact information, and demographic information (Personal Information). We may combine your Personal Information with Aggregate Information and further combine it with information collected from other users or sources to provide you with a better experience. You may access, modify or delete your Personal Information provided to Paula Mendoza through your account profile on the Site or issue a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security is important to us and we are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. However, Paula Mendoza will not be liable for disclosures of your Personal Information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. We have undertaken reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to your information retained in our servers. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, PAULA MENDOZA cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Please note that Paula Mendoza reserves the right to and may disclose Personal Information as required by law or to investigate any suspected conduct which we deem improper. If Paula Mendoza changes ownership through an acquisition, merger, sale or other change of business status, it reserves the right to transfer or assign the right to use your Personal Information collected from the Site. Paula Mendoza processes Personal Information on our servers in Colombia.
The Site and Paula Mendoza email messages may contain links to the websites of third parties. Paula Mendoza is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites and such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. The inclusion of a link to a website does not imply any endorsement of the services or the site, its contents, or its sponsoring organization.
- Paula Mendoza provides images of each item on the site and endeavors to show as much detail as possible. However, viewing images online has its disadvantages as the size and color of the images may vary across digital screens and mobile devices.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE/TERMINATION
- Paula Mendoza reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof). You agree that Paula Mendoza shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. You acknowledge that Paula Mendoza reserves the right to deactivate accounts, cancel orders, and/or refuse to accept orders from users that violate the Terms and Conditions, or for such other reason as determined by Paula Mendoza.
PAULA MENDOZA’S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service or the Site. You acknowledge that the Site and the Service contains copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property of Paula Mendoza.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, Paula Mendoza owns the copyright to the Site, all images on the Site and on all jewelry designs as well as the rights in several trademarks. You agree not to infringe upon Paula Mendoza’s intellectual property rights in any manner.
- Paula Mendoza complies with the Children's Online Privacy Act. Our Site (and links that may be available through our Site), are not intended for persons under the age of eighteen (18). We do not knowingly collect information from such persons.
For questions regarding these Terms, please email email@example.com.